Saturday 1 September 2012

Bye Bye Summer.... (its been fun)


So I am back and blogging in full force after my wild and wonderful summer. On my return from travelling I promised myself (although i definitely didn't deserve it), the summer off to enjoy life and my friends. And that i certainly did. But its all over now and i have to return to reality, however, i feel ready to do so and i feel that's partly to do with my killer summer! Festivals, Weddings, Carnivals and Brighton. I've had a blast and it all started with a little festival called Boomtown Fair, which, quite rightly calls itself the UK's maddest city!






Boomtown could well have been the festival that broke me, it was 4 days of just pure insanity! But aside from that, it is one of the most imaginative and well thought out festivals i've ever witnessed. Around every corner there is something to discover and explore, hanging gardens, clubs in phone boxes and hidden stages in the woods. Its an assault on the senses- in the best possible way! With music from the likes of Dub Pistols, Reel Big Fish, Alborosie. And Krafty Kuts playing possibly the best set I've ever seen them play. It was truly a festival to return to. Well any festival where the Arcadia team show up is bound to be something special. Combine that with the best British weather i think we've seen all year... what more can i say?

So August 2013, don't miss out your gonna need the year to prepare (and the year after to recover)!


No comments:

Post a Comment